Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing husband JP as well as my happiest Dad Henry are also part of our extended family. People know me best through my Instagram account @annephung. In this blog, I will share my life story. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. In 1990, my family moved to America. When I was of 1 and 1/4 I was able to join my parents. My parents were my inspiration and helped me become prosperous. There was a specific plan for me for my life: university and get a corporate job, get married, buy the house, and then have kids. I believed that this was the definition of success. However, however, life has other plans to show me what success meant. The job I held in 2013 was something I dreaded. The status and wealth did not bring me joy. I thought I was living a solitary life to earn a paycheck. When I started to take steps to a new path in life I realized the importance of personal training and that's what I wanted to do. I'm a sucker of exercise and enjoy working in the company of people and am eager to help people. This year I'll be celebrating my 7th anniversary. In 2014 I began my own small business. It is rare to find an Asian female in the business. My aim in the industry is to build a more healthy and sustainable lifestyle that meets the needs of my customers. Also, I want others to be empowered to achieve their goals and be able to achieve whatever it is they wish for in their life. When my professional career began to take off, I had the biggest loss in my life: my mother's loss of life. In Heaven she now rests after an 8-year battle against Scleroderma. But I still carry her with me and think about her each day. It is true that life has the capacity to give us the exact thing we require even when we're unable to comprehend the lesson in the moment. The unexpected death that shaped me for good. It was a true blessing. that it provided me with a chance to experience life. Her death on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was her opportunity to start an entirely new chapter. For me, it was a second chance for me to live a fulfilling life. My 30's are the first moment that I feel as if I'm living my life. When I share my experience I hope that my thoughts will resonate with those of yours. I hope that my words can make you aware that you're never alone. I believe that you are blessed with the ability to achieve everything you desire. There is only one chance to live. I hope you be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miranda-Hart

Abby Lucero

Miranda-Hart